2024 UnidosUS Changemakers Summit – Hotel
Changemakers Summit Hotel
The Hamilton Hotel DC is the 2024 UnidosUS Changemakers Summit headquarter hotel and the site of the Summit meetings and events. The Hamilton Hotel is located in the heart of the District of Columbia and is blocks away from the UnidosUS national headquarters, the White House, and the National Mall.
Hamilton Hotel DC
1001 14th St. NW
Washington DC, 20005
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m. | Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
- Complimentary wireless internet in guestrooms.
Special Hotel Room Rate Rebate:
This year, UnidosUS is happy to announce a special rebate on hotel room rates for ALL participants. To offset the cost of hotel rooms, UnidosUS will reimburse $110.00 per room per night, to be processed post-event. This applies to room + tax expenses only (incidentals are not eligible for rebate).
How to request rebate:
- Affiliates are responsible for booking and payment of their hotel stay.
- Please use the to request hotel rebate reimbursement. Submit a copy of your hotel folio receipt to [email protected] and cc [email protected].
- If you were also awarded a travel stipend, please combine your hotel and travel receipts in one single reimbursement request.
- Deadline to request reimbursement is Friday, April 5, 2024.
- Processing rebate may take four to six weeks once receipts have been submitted. If any receipts are missing or your invoice is not included, your rebate may be delayed longer than six weeks.
Hotel Room Rates After Rebate:
$299.00 Single/Double Occupancy + $47.69 (15.95% occupancy tax rate)
- $346.69 per night less the $110.00 rebate = $236.69 per night
$319.00 Triple Occupancy + $50.88 (15.95% occupancy tax rate)
- $369.88 per night less the $110.00 rebate = $259.88 per night
$339.00 Quad Occupancy + $54.07 (15.95% occupancy tax rate)
- $393.07 per night less the $110.00 rebate = $283.07 per night
Registration for the Changemakers Summit is required before making hotel reservations. You will receive the link to book a hotel room when you receive the registration confirmation email.
Reservations of up to 9 hotel rooms may be reserved per online transaction. Reservations of 10 or more rooms will require a sub-block contract. To request a sub-block contract, please email [email protected]. All sub-blocks contracts must be approved and signed by both parties before the hotel rooms can be reserved.
Note: All reservations will be charged a one-night, non-refundable deposit per room at the time of booking, no exceptions.
The reservation deadline is Wednesday, January 31, 2024, or when the block is filled, whichever comes first. Requests received by the hotel after 5:00 p.m. ET on January 31, 2024, will be subject to availability and may not be eligible for the Summit rate.
To avoid additional cancellation charges besides the one-night, non-refundable deposit per room at the time of booking, individual reservations must be cancelled more than 72 hours prior to the arrival date.
Hotel guest overnight parking is $61.00 per night + $9.73 (15.95% tax) = $70.73 per night.
Join the movement
Become part of our Action Network and help us continue to forge a society that provides equal opportunity to all.
Become a donor
Your contribution will help fund our work to supporting
policies and projects that support the Latinx community.